These panels provide a simple, yet reliable, means of operating pumps in most common applications. Demand dose control panels turn pumps on and off based on the water levels in the tank or basin and make system operation and maintenance cleaner and easier than a wet well pump switch. All Clarus demand dose control panels listed have integrated audible and visual alarms, motor contactors, circuit breakers, pump run switches, as well as other convenient features. Units are available in either simplex or duplex versions and operate under a variety of voltages to meet most any need. Custom panels available.
- NEMA 4X enclosure, UL listed
- Panels include three 20’ (6 m) control switches
- 115/200/230V models, 0.0 - 20.0 Amps
- Exterior alarm Test/Normal/Silence switch
All variable level float switches in this section are mechanically activated and do not contain mercury. All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
Caution: All electrical systems must be installed by a qualified licensed electrician according to the National Electric Code. (See section 430-71 through 430-113 plus any others that apply.)
All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
Single Phase Simplex Pump Control/Alarm System (1) Alarm Float Switch not included, purchase separately. See CL0615B.
* 10-0125 Branch Circuit Protection provided by the installing electrician.
SEQUENCE OF OPERATION FOR SIMPLEX PANEL
- Operation can begin after the following:
- Correct voltage is supplied to panel
- A good ground is supplied to panel
- Pump is connected correctly to panel
- Panel circuit breaker is closed
- Floats are installed properly
- Overload protection is adjusted to pump nameplate amps
- Pump HOA switch is set to “Auto”
- When the “Stop” and “Start” floats are closed the pump will energize and the External Pump Run Light will illuminate. The pump will remain operational until the “Stop” float opens.
- In the event the liquid level continues to rise the “Alarm” float will be closed. When the “Alarm” float is closed the following will occur:
- The External High Water Light will illuminate
- The Audible High Water Horn will sound
- The Auxiliary Dry Contacts will close
- The Audible High Water Horn can be silenced by pressing the Alarm Silence Button. When the “Alarm” float is opened the External High Water Light, Audible High Water Horn and Dry Auxiliary Contacts will be reset.
*A Three Phase Panel has a multi-tap transformer with secondary fusing.