Fusion® Series Treatment Systems
Job Ready, drop-in treatment units utilizing proven Clarus/Fuji Clean technology
Clarus Environmental’s Fusion Series Treatment Systems are drop-in wastewater treatment units designed for use in decentralized applications where the effluent quality needs to meet or exceed secondary treatment standards. The Fusion is designed for use in residential, commercial, and small community applications and is available in a variety of treatment capacities, from 450 gpd to 4,000 gpd. All models up to 800 gpd are NSF Std. 40 certified to produce an effluent quality of 9 mg/L CBOD5 and 9 mg/L TSS. The Fusion’s unique design enables it to be installed without a pretreatment tank, making it ideal for use on sites where space is limited. Effluent disposal options include conventional trenches, dosed systems, drip irrigation, or disinfection with direct discharge.
- Produces better than secondary quality effluent
- Highly adjustable to site conditions
- Easy installation with only 4 pipe connections
- Less than 80 Watts of power consumption
- Lifetime warranty on the media
Contact our Factory at 1-800-928-7867 for Authorized Distributor list. All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
- All materials are noncorrosive in the septic environment.
Part Number Chart
Dimensional Data Drawings
Residential/commercial wastewater secondary treatment
Treatment Unit Types:
5250-0001 - ZF450
5250-0003 - ZF800
Waste strength reduction:
<9 mg/L - CBOD5*
<9 mg/L - TSS*
*Based upon NSF STD40 test results.
Easy to install or retrofit:
Fusion Series Treatment Systems are compact, efficient, and designed to be installed in a typical residential/commercial environment.
Fuji Clean Co., LTD initially developed their wastewater Jokaso treatment system in 1969. With decades of refinement, Fusion Series Treatment Systems have been optimized to treat residential waste.
Systems provide maintenance contact information. Maintenance provider is dependent upon geographical location.
- Media will never expire or be consumed
- Aeration, backwash and recirculation are run by 80L/min blower
Literature and Documents
- CL0011 Product Brochure
- CL0052 Information Booklet Fusion® Series
- CL0054 Fusion Series Treatment Systems Literature Sheet
- CL0055 Fusion Series Treatment Systems Catalog Sheet
- CL0056 Owner's Manual Fusion® Series Treatment Systems
- CL0142 Owner's Manual, Fusion ZFL 1120-2400
- CL0169 Owner's Manual 2800 - 4000 Fusion® Series, All Rounded Risers
- CL0053 Process Description Fusion® Series
- CL0057 Installation & Start-Up Check List Fusion® Series
- CL0060 Owner's Maintenance Agreement Fusion® Series
- CL0059 Maintenance & Service Report Fusion® Series
- CL0160 Fusion Series Maintenance and Service Report
- CL0166 Installation and Startup Checksheet Fusion® Series Treatment System, ZFL-2800, ZFL-4000
- CL0167 Installation and Startup Checksheet Fusion® Series Treatment System, ZFL-1120, ZFL-2400
- CL0051 Pre-Design Treatment System Check Sheet Fusion® Series