4000 Series and 6000 Series
Automatic Multizone Valves
Automate multiple-zone residential and small commercial disposal fields easily
Clarus Environmental’s Automatic Multizone Valves offer an easy, reliable, and non-electrical way of dividing effluent flows to multiple drain field or irrigation zones. Models are available which can split flows to 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 zones powered only by pumped effluent. Patented for its ability to dose multiple zones with only one moving part, the multizone valve offers exceptional durability in effluent water conditions. The 4000 series multizone valve features an economical all plastic housing designed for residential applications. The 6000 series multizone valve features a heavy-duty, non-corrodible, die-cast metal housing.
Easy to install
Easy to maintain
- Preassembled units with unions and shut-off valves are available
Automatic Multizone Valve must be placed at system high point for proper operation. All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
- 4000 Series: 5 3/4", 6000 Series: 8"
- 4000 Series: 5 3/4", 6000 Series: 7"
- Flow Rate
- 10-50, 10-40, or 15-150 GPM
- metal die cast body
- 4 or 6 outlet valve
Part Number Chart
Dimensional Data Drawings
New Automatic Multizone Valve Assemblies
Featuring 6000 Series Automatic Multizone Valves
- Easy to install - Slip ends are ready to glue
- Easy to maintain - Unions allow for simple removal. Shutoff ball valve included
- Convenient to test - Clear PVC "windows" indicate current flow path instantly
- Compact - Assemblies fit easily in a Clarus 30" Deluxe Riser
Literature and Documents
- CL0011 Product Brochure
- CL0097 Automatic Multizone Valves Literature Sheet
- CL0098 Automatic Multizone Valves Catalog Sheet
- CL0130 Technical Specifications, Automatic Multizone Valve
- CL0161 Owner's Manual: 4000 Series Automatic Multizone Valve
- CL0162 Owner's Manual: 6000 Series Automatic Multizone Valve