WW1 Effluent Filter
Screens effluent in residential applications with flows up to 1,500 GPD (5.7 m³/day).
Clarus Environmental’s WW1 Effluent Filter helps prolong the life of an onsite system by filtering solids which may cause harm to downstream components such as drain fields. Used in residential applications where the maximum flow is less than 1,500 gpd (5.7 m³/day), the WW1 filter includes a patented bypass protection sleeve to keep solids in the septic tank during cleaning. The deep pleated filter design offers highly effective filtering and solids retention. The filter is available with or without a 4” sanitary tee for easy installation in new or existing septic tanks and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Rated for 1,500 gpd (5.7 m³/day)
- 132 linear feet of 1/16” filtration
- Fits 4” SCH 40 or DWV Tees
- Easy to install and maintain
- Integral bypass protection screen
Available with sanitary tee and filter complete. All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
State and local plumbing codes may require a specific liquid penetration. For example, 25% - 45% into the liquid depth or 9" off the tank bottom.
All Clarus Environmental products must be installed and maintained in accordance with all applicable codes.
- Flow Rate
- 1,500 GPD (5.7 m³/day) Two or more filters may be connected with a manifold for higher flow applications.
- Filter Area
- 132 linear feet
- Filtration Size
- All materials are noncorrosive in the septic tank environment. Sleeve is PVC, primary filter is polypropylene and filter connection element is neoprene.
WW1 Filter in a Tank (SK1971)
|Typical Effluent System in Two Component Tank (SK1969)|